Rabu, 09 Oktober 2013

TO DO LIST : GET RID OF BAD HABIT

So, recently i just read this article and it slap me up again. A habit that i always want to start but it only last a couple of day

 I always be a night owl, im a freelancer and my family stay awake until the midnight pass..Its is so hard for me to sleep early. And it cause a dark circle under my eyes, its puffy too :(.. 

I sleep aside, so my face smashed to a pillow. It will cause wrinkle :( in a long term


And things to remember :
Dont rub eyes, its a very sensitive area
 Exercise every week
   Less sugar, because i love experimenting and baked a dessert
 Keep calm and...dont get angry

Book list to read too :

More self improvement :

What's your unhealthy and unproductive habit ?

Let's have a better happy life :D

0 komentar: